- Key requests are being accepted from the Interactive PDF form below as of March 2, 2018.
- The form may be filled and signed electronically with Adobe reader, or may be printed and signed by hand.
- If a department already has the gray key card form used previously, it will still be accepted by Facilities Operations until June 30, 2018.
- Completed key request forms should be delivered to the Customer Service Center via email to email@example.com; or faxed to (336) 334-4026; or sent through campus mail to Facilities Operations in the Sink Building; or hand delivered to the Customer Service Center on the 2nd floor of the Sink building.
- In order to pick up assigned keys, the keyholder must present a Photo ID as well as sign the Keyholder’s Ackowledgement agreement at time of pick-up.
- When an employee leaves UNCG or requires different keys, the original keys issued should be returned to the Customer Service Center on the 2nd floor of the Sink building.
- Intellikeys must be used within two weeks of the program date indicated on the key request form.
- No billable services are accepted on the key request form. *Billable work that requires a BanFin-59 (.pdf) should not be requested using the key request form.
- NOTE!!! You must log in to Box to download the form, and to complete electronically the form must be opened with Adobe Acrobat/Reader.