Warehouse ManagerErik Schuman
Phone Number(336) 315-7047
Address2900 Oakland Avenue, Greensboro
Hours of Operation8:00 AM – 11:00 AM (on the day of sale)
Surplus Warehouse ServicesSurplus Warehouse is an extension of the North Carolina Department of Administration. It’s sole purpose is to handle disposal of all items within the University of North Carolina Greensboro. Surplus Warehouse and the Department of Administration holds the authority for determining the most appropriate disposal method for any and all property of UNCG.
Public Sale Dates:
UNCG Public surplus sales have been cancelled until further notice, due to guidance related to meetings and travel from the University related to COVID-19. We will provide information for the next sale as soon as possible via Surplus group email announcements and, updating this webpage.
Note: State Surplus Auction site have suspended all bids that have not been awarded indefinitely until further notice due to the COVID-19 situation. We will provide updates as they become available. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
Sales DetailsWarehouse officials ask that customers keep the following points in mind while shopping:
- No sale previews will be available.
- We accept CASH only, no checks.
- Items are sold “as is where is” and all sales are final.
- Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, the day of the sale.
- No labor will be furnished. Buyers must be prepared to carry the items they purchase.
- Smaller items must be picked up at the time of purchase.
- Pickup of larger items can be made for the following Monday 8am-2pm.
- Receipts and Item ID Tags will be checked at the door.
- Nothing will be sold after 11:00 a.m. the day of the sale.
- Park with the flow of traffic.
- Park a minimum of 25 feet from all intersections.
- Park a minimum of 5 feet from either side of all driveways.
- Do not block fire hydrants.
- Do not park in reserved spaces at the South end of the Warehouse.