2900 Oakland Avenue, Greensboro
Hours of Operation
8:00 AM – 11:00 AM (on the day of sale)
Surplus Warehouse Services
Surplus Warehouse is an extension of the North Carolina Department of Administration. It’s sole purpose is to handle disposal of all items within the University of North Carolina Greensboro. Surplus Warehouse and the Department of Administration holds the authority for determining the most appropriate disposal method for any and all property of UNCG.
Warehouse officials ask that customers keep the following points in mind while shopping:
- No sale previews will be available.
- We accept CASH only, no checks.
- Items are sold “as is where is” and all sales are final.
- Doors will open at 8:00 a.m. on Friday, the day of the sale.
- No labor will be furnished. Buyers must be prepared to carry the items they purchase.
- Smaller items must be picked up at the time of purchase.
- Pickup of larger items can be made for the following Monday 8am-2pm.
- Receipts and Item ID Tags will be checked at the door.
- Nothing will be sold after 11:00 a.m. the day of the sale.
Please be advised that the Greensboro City Police Department actively enforces parking regulations on the streets surrounding UNCG Warehouse Services. Follow these parking guidelines when attending our monthly Surplus Sales:
- Park with the flow of traffic.
- Park a minimum of 25 feet from all intersections.
- Park a minimum of 5 feet from either side of all driveways.
- Do not block fire hydrants.
- Do not park in reserved spaces at the South end of the Warehouse.